Tips for COVID-19
This is a strange and new time for us all. As we embark on this adventure of life with COVID-19, we wanted to share some tips from the CDC for best health habits as we look to flatten the curve.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily (especially your cellphone!)
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water aren't readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
For more tips and information on how to get your household ready, visit the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/get-your-household-ready-for-COVID-19.html